Skip directly to content

A Boy Just Like You

• sullivan's picture
    A Boy Just Like You
    sullivan says(1 year 10 months ago)

Hi, I just saw your show on "Behind the Music" and was so touched and impressed by your story. I have a 17 year old nephew who is heading down the same road you walked earlier in your life. In your interview, you said that if you could make a difference in just one person's life, it would have all been worth it. I dont know if you would be willing to communicate with my nephew in any way, but our family is desperate to save this boy and we have tried everything. I believe he is a fan of your music and believe you could make an impact.

sullivan's picture
on September 16, 2012 - 5:39pm

Hi, I just saw your show on "Behind the Music" and was so touched and impressed by your story. I have a 17 year old nephew who is heading down the same road you walked earlier in your life. In your interview, you said that if you could make a difference in just one person's life, it would have all been worth it. I dont know if you would be willing to communicate with my nephew in any way, but our family is desperate to save this boy and we have tried everything. I believe he is a fan of your music and believe you could make an impact. I pray you find it in your heart to agree to my request, your words could make a big difference in this boy's life. I appriciate you reading this post, please let me know if you would help. Thank you.

Forum category: 

Tour