Skip directly to content

Collaboration

• fancy-hustler's picture
    Collaboration
    fancy-hustler says(1 year 5 months ago)

I am glad to be "officially" a T.I fan as of today(SALUTE)! Okay, back to buzinezz,lol*wink*... But, check this out; As we all know T.I and Tiny both are musically talented. So, when are we gonna see The King and The Queen of Hustle get together and do a collaboration? There would be nothing more beautiful in the world that I would want to see more. T.I and Tiny, has been through so much... YET, they bounce back so H.A.R.D. and continue to wrong they haters that wish them failure. I think a collaboration will only continue to make you guys better since not thing can break you guys!

-The

fancy-hustler's picture
on November 18, 2012 - 9:16am

I am glad to be "officially" a T.I fan as of today(SALUTE)! Okay, back to buzinezz,lol*wink*... But, check this out; As we all know T.I and Tiny both are musically talented. So, when are we gonna see The King and The Queen of Hustle get together and do a collaboration? There would be nothing more beautiful in the world that I would want to see more. T.I and Tiny, has been through so much... YET, they bounce back so H.A.R.D. and continue to wrong they haters that wish them failure. I think a collaboration will only continue to make you guys better since not thing can break you guys!

-The Devil can't stop something that God has destined for greatness-

Forum category: 
snotch's picture

I think he doesn´t care about haters. Fuck them. His fanbase is much bigger. But yes, would be nice to hear them both on a new collab song.
Maybe there will be one in future..
Anyway, now im just sooo looking forward to Trouble Man and then next summer: T.I. and B.o.B. album! That will be fucking awesome!

fancy-hustler's picture

Ok. Thanks! But, check this out...that's underground. I want them to do something mainstream. So people will get the message to leave them the hell alone,lol.

snotch's picture

Just go on youtube and search for T.I. feat. Tiny and u´ll find some songe they did together.

There´s also a "King and Queen" -song. But it´s T.I. feat. Ciara! :D

Tour