Skip directly to content

make a wish

• keesha34's picture
    make a wish
    keesha34 says(1 year 10 months ago)

My name is Keesha Kinnard age 34, i have recently been diagnosted with Chiari Malformation, degenerative disc disease, and fibromyalgia, all in a mater of almost 3 years.This is known as Arnold-Chiari malformation (tumor or the brain)it basicly slows the flow of my spinal fluids from flowing to my brain, causing me severe headaces, keeping me from sometimes walking, talking, and having body functions. I've been on medical leave from my job since June of 2010 causing me to get behind on my bills, but with trust in God I WILL MAKE IT THREW!

keesha34's picture
on September 20, 2012 - 9:41am

My name is Keesha Kinnard age 34, i have recently been diagnosted with Chiari Malformation, degenerative disc disease, and fibromyalgia, all in a mater of almost 3 years.This is known as Arnold-Chiari malformation (tumor or the brain)it basicly slows the flow of my spinal fluids from flowing to my brain, causing me severe headaces, keeping me from sometimes walking, talking, and having body functions. I've been on medical leave from my job since June of 2010 causing me to get behind on my bills, but with trust in God I WILL MAKE IT THREW! I have 3 kids Lakeesha age 19 a freshman at TSU, LaTesha age 17 a senior at Whites Creek High School, and Vernon a.k.a Pudgee age 8 who attends Creigh Head Acadamey, that are having a even harder time having to deal with me being sick, being that i'm the head of the household. My children have been struggling with this and trying to help me threw my hard times, being that i spoiled them and they've never had to do. I'm scheduled for Brain Surgery on October 15th 2012, in which i will be unbale to take care of my 3 kids for about a year. I've been told from this surgery i will forget alot and will have to start my life over, learning how to walk, talk, and become the person that i was once upon a time. This is a wish of mine because T.I. has a presences about him that has drawn me to him. I'm not one that per say like famouse people because i think anybody can be famouse, but its something about him that has always wanted to meet him. I have never asked for anything of anyone, i've been working since i was 14 years of age. I consider myself to be a loving mother, a helpful child of God, and just a all around person that anyone can come to for anything. I would love to meet him before my surgery in fear that i don't remember once i've been threw it, but in life sometimes wishes don't come true. I wouldn't be disappointed if it never happens but just to know that i did reach out and try to get my wish heard is happiness in itself.

Forum category: 

Tour