Skip directly to content

Music can save you from yourself

• lilmissunshine's picture
    Music can save you from yourself
    lilmissunshine says(2 years 3 weeks ago)

I wanted to share my story with you all, T.I's song 'what you know' changed a part of my life that had me paralized. I had a huge fear of flying that made me physically sick!

lilmissunshine's picture
on June 27, 2012 - 11:02pm

I wanted to share my story with you all, T.I's song 'what you know' changed a part of my life that had me paralized. I had a huge fear of flying that made me physically sick! I came across his song one day and love it instantly i remember that same week i had to travel to NY and I as soon as I sat down on that chair I felt it again the panic and fear it makes your chest feel like it's about to explode it grips you with so much force that you cant shake it I dont know why but I put on my MP3 player and played that song and I cant tell you why or how either but my fear started slipping off me by the end of the song the plane was already in the air and my chest was completely free of it's torture!! I dont if this happens to others but it did happen to me and I will never forget it! artist dont know sometimes the impact their music can have some people cry, some laugh and some beat their fears all through music. THANK YOU T.I your song did for me what nothing else could freed me from my worst fear!

Forum category: 

Tour