Skip directly to content

Rare Commodity

• CeeCee's picture
    Rare Commodity
    CeeCee says(1 year 6 months ago)

Hello, I am writing this on behalf of my older brother (SUV). He is 25 yrs old and has been making music every since I can remember. I believe with all my heart that he truly has a gift but unfortunately the area we live in TN isn't too supportive of rap music. It hurts my heart that all his talent is going to waste due to this wall he has run into. If there is any way you can help or advise, it would be greatly appreciated. I guarantee that whoever gives him that one shot will be forever thankful they did.

Thanks again,
    Cee Cee

CeeCee's picture
on January 30, 2013 - 7:49pm

Hello, I am writing this on behalf of my older brother (SUV). He is 25 yrs old and has been making music every since I can remember. I believe with all my heart that he truly has a gift but unfortunately the area we live in TN isn't too supportive of rap music. It hurts my heart that all his talent is going to waste due to this wall he has run into. If there is any way you can help or advise, it would be greatly appreciated. I guarantee that whoever gives him that one shot will be forever thankful they did.

Thanks again,
Cee Cee

Forum category: 

Tour