Skip directly to content

T. I.'s new strength

• Changedthegame's picture
    T. I.'s new strength
    Changedthegame says(2 years 1 month ago)

Hey, I just saw the video for "We In This Bitch," and I'm really feelin' it. T.I. came "hard" with physical, as well as the lyrics. What I got from this was that he's still hard, but smart enough to recognize his level; and knowing that he can no longer attempt to step to the haters anymore, he knows that he has to let "security" handle it in order for his "personal path" to not be affected negatively.

Changedthegame's picture
on June 18, 2012 - 2:09am

Hey, I just saw the video for "We In This Bitch," and I'm really feelin' it. T.I. came "hard" with physical, as well as the lyrics. What I got from this was that he's still hard, but smart enough to recognize his level; and knowing that he can no longer attempt to step to the haters anymore, he knows that he has to let "security" handle it in order for his "personal path" to not be affected negatively. This has nothing to do with him becoming "soft," it's more about him recongnizing the "level" that he has made it too, and because of that, "I'm a let SECURITY handle it." Ha, that's being hard, and SMART.

Forum category: 

Tour