Skip directly to content

T.I. was in Charlotte,N.C but fans not able to see him!

• fancy-hustler's picture
    T.I. was in Charlotte,N.C but fans not able to see him!
    fancy-hustler says(1 year 4 months ago)

T.I was here in Charlotte,N.C today and me and my kids were not able to see him because his appearance was not publicly announced. Why were the fans not able to see him? We are the ones that are buying it! Therefore, we should be the first ones notified! I NEVER ask for much but all I would have liked to do was to shake his hand, picture with him, or a simple autograph. Can we get the "heads up" next time? I ain't mad at cha Tip but come on baby boy, do us betta! P.S. I'm still gon get the album on 12.18.12. And ummm:NO BOOTLEG BITCHES!!

check me out on Facebook @

fancy-hustler's picture
on November 27, 2012 - 7:56pm

T.I was here in Charlotte,N.C today and me and my kids were not able to see him because his appearance was not publicly announced. Why were the fans not able to see him? We are the ones that are buying it! Therefore, we should be the first ones notified! I NEVER ask for much but all I would have liked to do was to shake his hand, picture with him, or a simple autograph. Can we get the "heads up" next time? I ain't mad at cha Tip but come on baby boy, do us betta! P.S. I'm still gon get the album on 12.18.12. And ummm:NO BOOTLEG BITCHES!!

check me out on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/missfancy.fanay

Salute!!!

Forum category: 
fancy-hustler's picture

Sorry about the trying to add a link above! opps! But check me out on FB facebook.com/missfancy.fanay

Tour