Skip directly to content

Why we were not able to see T.I. in Charlotte,N.C?

• fancy-hustler's picture
    Why we were not able to see T.I. in Charlotte,N.C?
    fancy-hustler says(1 year 8 months ago)

T.I was here in Charlotte,N.C today and me and my kids were not able to see him because his appearance was not publicly announced. Why were the fans not able to see him? We are the ones that are buying it! Therefore, we should be the first ones notified! I NEVER ask for much but all I would have liked to do was to shake his hand, picture with him, or a simple autograph. Can we get the "heads up" next time? I ain't mad at cha Tip but come on baby boy, do us betta! P.S. I'm still gon get the album on 12.18.12. And ummm:NO BOOTLEG BITCHES!!

fancy-hustler's picture
on November 27, 2012 - 8:05pm

T.I was here in Charlotte,N.C today and me and my kids were not able to see him because his appearance was not publicly announced. Why were the fans not able to see him? We are the ones that are buying it! Therefore, we should be the first ones notified! I NEVER ask for much but all I would have liked to do was to shake his hand, picture with him, or a simple autograph. Can we get the "heads up" next time? I ain't mad at cha Tip but come on baby boy, do us betta! P.S. I'm still gon get the album on 12.18.12. And ummm:NO BOOTLEG BITCHES!!

Forum category: 
fancy-hustler's picture

I found out that he was here to make an appearance for a "private meet and greet" with fans that won tickets off the radio. WELL, I looked up the contest over a week ago on Power 98 website AND googled to find tickets and I found:NOTHING. Oh,well....I guess I will TRY to get you next time Tip.

Tour